We have completed Preservers! Press Gang (though Eramas should come in again), Cruel Overseer, Bully Boys, Friend in Need, Treachery, and are currently in the midst of Plots. I believe the plan is to have someone sneakier to follow the shadowy figure.
Left to do before Part Three: Elf Brawl, Serious Offense (but only Kindrok is left for that, right?) Shanghaied (possibly; really only Mahlanda is involved…unless you want to play out Zar’s entrance into the pits! That’s a good plan. Do so. Shanghaied is still Mahlanda’s story as well; that innkeeper obviously has a racket going.) (also…where’s Chari? Still in the pits, I assume, kitchen help like Mahlanda? She will try to insist she gets rescued too when Mina tries to rescue her), Extra Work, Traitor, Theft, Girl Trouble.
- Mina is Urrgos’ new best friend. Make sure the elves taunt them both mercilessly over this.
- Also remember that there are several unusual races in the pens—gith, etc.
- Don’t forget about Liurgand, who is trying to insinuate himself into the group.
Play out a few days with just the skill challenges and sun sickness checks, unless the characters declare actions, with perhaps a scene thrown in. The point is to stress the sameness of every day, and the lack of any calendar (so I can fudge times later if I need to). There’s a lot of time left, and I may need to compress some. Rain! It’s time. Plus it’s starting to cool off at night.
- Start pointing out that the weaker slaves are starting to die off from the decreased rations.
- Morrow 3rd is in 11 days.
Everyone is in the pens.
7: Very hot/cool, 2: No wind. Also, as it’s winter, there is a light dew in the morning, almost unnoticeable in the city (but Quistine would notice).